Based on complexity
We NEVER earn commissions or asset-based fees, because we don’t sell products.
We believe selling products OR having a fee structure based on assets under management creates a conflict of interest.
96% of firms charge asset-based fees.
Many potential clients tell us they paid higher fees, while receiving less in-depth and personalized planning specific to their needs.
They are redefining the approach to financial planning, basing it on personal relationships and intentional, individual goals rather than trying to shoehorn each client into products that make the advisor the most money through exorbitant & unnecessary fees.
We work BEST with:
We add the most amount of value when prospective clients have:
$150K or greater in total personal income
AND/OR Investable assets
$500K greater in asset or $150K+ savings per year
Services are billed quarterly with either a one-time on-boarding fee, or higher first year, depending on complexity.
Services can include: complete tax preparation, discretionary investment management, and in-depth financial planning.
$ FIRST + Year
Established based on the complexity of your financial life. In the beginning there’s usually a lot to do.
$1,500 Per Quarter Minimum
We believe in most (not all) cases complexity should decrease if you want a simpler financial life, IF this is the case, you should pay less.
Factors Driving Foundational Complexity*
- Couple or individual
- Greater number of meetings needed
- Number of years from targeted financial independence
- Restricted Stock, PRUs, RSUs, ISOs, and/or ESPPs
- Deferred compensation analysis
- Second home / vacation home purchase
- Number of investment accounts
- Managing existing portfolios with margin or loan balances
- Low basis stock or concentrated stock
- Assistance of due diligence in private investments
Tax planning and preparation
- Greater than a 1040, one state tax return, and three 1099s
- Rental Estate Package: LLC setup(s), minimizing gains or maximizing losses for potential sales, scenario analysis, cost segregation, and due diligence assistance
- Solopreneur Package: choice and set-up of entity, reasonable compensation, quarterly estimates, and qualified retirement plan options