Do you value what your advisor does for you enough that you would confidently take the risk and recommend them to somebody who is incredibly important to you?
Here are a few things you should know about all referrals to us.
It’s Possible “talk”
We all have family, friends, co-workers, and other people in our life that needed a financial help decades ago, and, they never got it.
It stings every time we hear it “I wish I would’ve talked to someone like you sooner.”
We aim to have proactive and empowering conversations with the right balance of hope and concern. We believe everyone deserves a life worth living.
How do I know if someone needs your services?
Here’s common financial life triggers we hear often:
– Tired of working and saving for someday; need confidence and a process for financial independence
– Things are “slipping through the cracks.” Busy professional or growing family running out of time
– Increase in financial complexity: overwhelming with more options; don’t know what they don’t know
– Early success as a entrepreneur, but little financial foundation
– Large increase in income, but not enough “investable” assets for firms with capabilities needed
– Can’t find a firm with collaboration, and in-depth planning, not just “money management”
– Larger or bigger portfolio; firm’s charging 1% on assets is not equitable for services they need
What if my referral is not a good fit?
First, please read when it financially makes sense to hire us. But, what if we meet with someone who we feel we are not best to serve?
We leave the referral in a better place with resources, or another professional to help them, when we can’t.
Do we Pester your referral until they work with us?
No, we reach out, schedule a mutual fit meeting, explain our scope of services, and quote them a fee. That’s it. We’ll reach out after that meeting a few times to follow-up, and If we don’t hear back, we’ll wish them well, and assume they got help another way with no hard feelings.
Women are welcome
Sara here. I want to create a space where women feel heard. I’ve personally experienced being talked down to by other industry professionals.
I want you to feel empowered to ask more questions (without fear of judgment) and to feel confident in making financial decisions that are best for you.
Plus, our clients rock!
Read about what we are proud of helping clients accomplish here.