Wealth Management for Executives
Guidance to Help You Stop Worrying About Deferred Compensation Mistakes and Instead Make Work Optional Sooner
We are here to help you:
Reduce your tax burden
Optimize your deferred compensation
Reach financial independence sooner
Feeling Paralyzed About Mistakes You Won’t Recover from?
Mistakes are often made with deferred compensation plans. If you’re like many executives, you may have already made some expensive errors but aren’t aware of the consequences yet.
As your career timeline shortens, you may feel worried about a downgraded lifestyle in retirement or having to retire much later than you want
We believe you are too smart to ignore doing the things that enable you to retire sooner. We help equip you with the tools and knowledge to reach work-optional earlier.
Make Work Optional Sooner to Pursue Your Passions
Understand your employee benefits:
Make informed decisions about your deferred compensation and other benefits.
Delegate the complexity to us so you can have less stress around your financial life.
Know your date:
Know the year when financial independence is possible so you can start planning for what comes after.
We Understand the Fear of Making Mistakes Could Keep You Feeling Like you Need To Work Forever
We designed our process to help take the financial burden off executives’ shoulders.
Our certifications include the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®), CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®), and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designations.
Don’t Let the Fear of Making Mistakes Keep You Working More
At MARGIN, we take the burden of analyzing the options, taxes, and risk off your shoulders, helping you to make work optional sooner so you can pursue your new purpose.
We are an independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) based in Denver helping executives across the nation optimize their deferred compensation plans. Before working with us, many executives don’t understand all the risks and benefits. There is hardly any education available and little time to understand these complicated and risky plans.
- Make informed decisions about your deferred compensation plan so you don’t have to worry about mistakes
- Coordinate your financial areas in less time than you might have done on your own
- Achieve better after-tax returns
- Know when you can afford to exit and pursue your new purpose
Our services include:
- Deferred compensation optimization
- Financial independence planning
- Portfolio management services
- Tax minimization strategies
- Equity stock compensation analysis
- Employee benefits review
- Mortgage payoff tradeoffs
- Vacation, rental, or second-home guidance
- Pension versus lump sum analysis
- Estate planning
All testimonials have been provided by real, current clients. No client was compensated, directly or indirectly, for providing these statements. MARGIN, LLC gained each client’s permission to publish their testimonial.
How to Work with Us
Book a 30-minute mutual fit call.
Learn how you could reach “work optional” status sooner.
Sign the agreement and start planning for what comes next.
Are We a Match?
You want to partner with a team whose expertise is working with people like you.
We may be a good fit if you:
- Want to make work optional sooner to pursue a new purpose without downgrading your lifestyle
- Seek to delegate the complexity to financial and tax professionals
- Have $1 million in investable assets or $500,000 in annual compensation
Take the First Step—Schedule a Call
Are you ready to stop feeling paralyzed about making deferred compensation mistakes you won’t recover from?
Take the first step to feeling confident you will achieve “work optional” sooner to pursue your passions by scheduling an introductory call.