Cross-Border and Expatriates

Cross-Border and Expatriates


  • Current Americans abroad with minimum total assets of $1MM, or total joint income over $300K. 
  • Non-U.S. citizens in the United States, planning to reside in the U.S. in the future.
  • You need investment and retirement abroad planning with use of U.S. and non-U.S. pension plans while working abroad.
  • You’re facing tax and estate planning implications related to foreign spouses and multinational families.






- You’ve traveled all over the world, you have a pension in one country and assets in another, and every time you ask for help, nobody can tie it all together.

- There are different tax regimes, assets, bank account options, currency risk, and citizenship issues, and it’s overwhelming.

- You are contemplating leaving your assets and pension abroad, and you want to know all your options.

You’re thinking, “FBARS, PFICs, Foreign Tax Credit, my CPA goes on and on about potential tax treaties, and I have no clue what they’re talking about. I want to know if my wife and I should file separately. I think I was told that because she isn’t a citizen, but I’m not sure. And on top of all that, as an international citizen, there's estate planning and college planning complexities to worry about! 

You’re not alone.

You’re wondering if there’s one firm that can handle all your taxes and investments, or coordinate with other partners throughout the world. Yes, there is.

Schedule Your Free Consultation